Guerilla Blogger wanted!
My primary goal of hacking was the intellectual curiosity, the seduction of adventure.
I have had no contact with the Chinese government. I only work with journalists.
If Anonymous and Lulzsec are the id of hacking, then physical hackerspaces are the heart of the higher-minded hacking ideals: freedom of information, meritocracy of ideas, a joy of learning and anti-authoritarianism.
- you cannot write a text of 300 words without using emoticons?
- you think the darknet is used for catching fish at night?
- if someone told you to find a reverse shell you would go to the beach?
- you think Mirai is a japanese exchange student?
- you think Locky is one of those viking-gods?
If you answered these questions with a plain “no”: we are looking for guestbloggers!
- write for publication on a well connected security site
- of course you are marked as author
- we offer compensation for every article we publish
- Bonus for shares on social platforms!
- publications are a booster for your job application (not only when applying to iT-CUBE SYSTEMS)
It’s the idea that counts
We want writers that tackle topics like hacking, cybercrime and it-security in a witty and clever way. We also appreciate any non technical angles: interesting articles from a social, philosophical or legal perspective are most welcome as well.
Just send your suggestions of topics or rough drafts to email@example.com!